Commitment to advancing the cause with integrity
We have specialized in providing evidenced-based drug and alcohol monitoring and treatment services designed to help patients reach recovery for nearly 25 years. At the heart of our long-term success is our unwavering commitment to deliver our high quality, innovative, and cost-effective solutions with the utmost integrity and highest ethical standards. Our entire team is dedicated to this cause and our core values in every community we serve.
Averhealth’s Core Values
- We treat all clients and patients with respect and dignity.
- We take accountability for our actions and work.
- We foster unity among the Averhealth team and the customers we work alongside.
- We exercise integrity, honesty, and professionalism in all of our communications and decisions.
- We support and respect teammates to encourage cooperation, team-building, and idea sharing.
- We are reliable, and incorporate quality and accuracy into our work.
- We consistently follow all processes.
Averhealth’s Code of Compliance
Averhealth’s Compliance Committee comprised of all functional department leaders and executives. This team is dedicated to ensuring that our Code of Compliance is engrained in every aspect of our organization. Our code includes three core elements that reflect our Mission, Vision, and Values and serve to help prevent fraud, abuse, and waste and encourages the delivery of high quality services and donor care.
- Performing services consistent with high ethical and professional standards, and treating all clients, co-workers, and others in a professional manner with honesty, fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Complying with all Averhealth policies and procedures.
- Complying with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and third-party payer program requirements.
We are here to help.