One of the most serious epidemics of our time demands a better solution. So we created one.
At Averhealth, our mission is to reclaim lives, unite families, and strengthen communities by creating and providing the smartest, most innovative, and cost-effective solutions for substance use disorder monitoring and treatment.
We’ve been delivering drug testing programs specific to criminal justice programs since 1995. Our focus is and has always been to work as a partner to support programs through superior reliability and exceptional customer service and support. We’re proud to say that our very first customer is still our customer today.
Our predictive, patient-centered, individualized testing, monitoring, and care management tools combine the power of technology and the collaboration of a dedicated support team. The result: Better outcomes, and better communities.
• Company founded as Global Drug Testing Services in California
• First Partner—Tulare County Drug Court
• Company acquired by Jason Herzog and Jeff Herr
• Averhealth opened our Central Lab in St. Louis, MO
• Averhealth signed our 100th treatment program
• Averhealth began monitoring on our 1,000th client
• Launched our proprietary software solution, Aversys®
• Averhealth supports 10,000 clients
• Averhealth reaches our 25,000th client milestone
• In just 7 months, we doubled our number of clients
• Reached our 50,000th client
• We proudly tested our 100,000th client
• Averhealth became a drug testing partner in 10 states
• Averhealth partners with treatment programs in 15 states
• Averhealth supports our 250,000th client
• Averhealth partners with our 1,000th treatment program
• Averhealth supporting treatment outcomes in 20 states
• Averhealth introduces integrated behavioral health services in select locations
• Averhealth supporting treatment and client outcomes in 27 states
• Award: Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies (#3,233)
• Acquired Treatment Assessment Screening Center Drug Testing Services
• Acquired American Court Services
• Acquired Aspenti Health
• Averhealth has 600 employees serving more than 520,000 active clients in 34 states
• Award: 2020: Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies (#2,490)