Averhealth partners with Family Courts and Child and Family Services Programs to provide timely and reliable data that supplements comprehensive assessments, observations, and screening tools. With our reliable, next business day test results and software that provides insights beyond just an individual positive or negative result, Averhealth’s programming supports key program goals including:
- Supporting the safety and well-being of children and families
- Helping to keep family members struggling with substance use issues employed and financially independent
- Supporting compliance with treatment and other programming aimed at improving long-term outcomes
- Increasing the stability of families by keeping substance using family members sober and accountable
- Increasing staff efficiency and responsiveness to the ever-changing needs of the families they support
What We Provide
Randomizing Test Schedules 365 Days a Year
Automated, random selection and notification.
Aversys reporting improves assessments and even helps predict behavior patterns.
Simplified requisitions, results, and reporting—24/7, from any location.
Next Business Day Results
Results a full day faster than most lab-based testing companies.
Clients receive a pin # for unique testing needs.
Individualized Custom Panels
Customize testing for exactly what you need.
Electronic Chain of Custody
Aversys reporting is certified by the CAP-FDT agency to ensure court admissibility.
Direct Observed Collections
Gender-specific collection process.
Daily Client Engagement
Automated, customized appointment reminders, check ins, and positive affirmations.
Compliance and Engagement Tracking
Clients easily contact the daily notification system via phone, text, or web.
CLIA, CAP-FDT, and DEA Accredited Laboratory
Testing for 1,500+ substances—including designer drugs—across urine, oral fluid, hair, and sweat.
We are here to help.